Friday, January 18, 2013

Some guy dresses up as santa and uses stuff around the house to build toys for the orphans.?

Q. old christmas cartoon
what was it called?


Some guy dresses up as santa and uses stuff around the house to build toys for the orphans. They wake up and are playing and sliding down the stairs. and then the stuff like breaks and they get so sad

No idea where to find this or who made it.

A. Christmas comes but once a year (1936) directed by Dave Fleischer for the Fleischer Studios They sell it on amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BVN0ZU
I love this one it's my favorite :)

What is the name of this toy from the early eighties?
Q. This was a building toy, kind of like construx, but more basic. It had these colored plastic tubes of different lengths and colors (I sometimes used the red ones as straws) and they were connected by these white plastic pieces that had 2, 3 or 4 prongs. I can remember being able to build a train out of them. If you know the name of the toy or what company created it, that would be awesome. Thank you.

A. Hi Luv,
Was it K'NEX???? If not here is a web site of contruction toys with an index on the left hand side....that may jog your memory *grin* Hope this helps!
http://www.constructiontoys.com/store/knx-main.php
Cher

How do we build a toy using electricity?
Q. So my teacher gave us some homework for summer and that is to build a toy.. Since the new topic that we are going to learn after summer break is electricity, she wants us to use electrical equipment for our toy.. I have no clue on what to like make or do so pls help me!

Eg of some of the toys/equipment - Flashing hairband, \
Using batteries, wire, bulb and recycled materials

A. Do some searches on-line. It's amazing the projects that people will post on-line.

How can you build a toy crane?
Q. I want instructions on how to build a toy crane, similar to the ones found in arcades. I know a bit about building mechanics, and I know people who know a lot about it. Preferably it would pick up mid-size teddy bears, but different sizes would be okay. I know how to work steel, so I'd want to know what sizes of things I'd need to make. I'd also want it to be relatively strong, so that it wouldn't drop the bears, unlike the cranes found in some arcades, where you can never win.

A. Check out the website attached. These instructions should be a good start.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment