Sunday, January 13, 2013

How can you build a toy crane?

Q. I want instructions on how to build a toy crane, similar to the ones found in arcades. I know a bit about building mechanics, and I know people who know a lot about it. Preferably it would pick up mid-size teddy bears, but different sizes would be okay. I know how to work steel, so I'd want to know what sizes of things I'd need to make. I'd also want it to be relatively strong, so that it wouldn't drop the bears, unlike the cranes found in some arcades, where you can never win.

A. Check out the website attached. These instructions should be a good start.

Is it okay to use Dixie cups in a mouse cage?
Q. I like building toys for my pet mice, and I recently had the idea of using dixie cups (the bathroom kind with no wax) Are dixie cups okay to give to my mice? Thanks.

A.

How can I build a toy car that can move without electricity?
Q. Is there any idea about how to build a toy car out of a pop can and a paperclip and a rubber band?? or anyother ideas?

A. Here are the instructions:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5705282_make-car-move-rubber-band.html

How do I build a toy Car?
Q. Well for school we need to build a toy car.
It can be a
-Balloon powered car
-Solar Car
-Mousetrap car
-Battery powered car

What would be best to do and how can i build it...
The car cant be any bigger than 20cm in length and 10cm width. Thank-you if you can help!!!

A. Well - as you are embarking on a project like this you should be old enough to realise that projects like this are set to make you 'think' and to make you conversant with the fact that there is nearly always more than one way of doing a thing.

If we give you the answer it will defeat much of the object of your project!



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment