Sunday, January 13, 2013

How do we build a toy using electricity?

Q. So my teacher gave us some homework for summer and that is to build a toy.. Since the new topic that we are going to learn after summer break is electricity, she wants us to use electrical equipment for our toy.. I have no clue on what to like make or do so pls help me!

Eg of some of the toys/equipment - Flashing hairband, \
Using batteries, wire, bulb and recycled materials

A. Do some searches on-line. It's amazing the projects that people will post on-line.

How can you build a toy crane?
Q. I want instructions on how to build a toy crane, similar to the ones found in arcades. I know a bit about building mechanics, and I know people who know a lot about it. Preferably it would pick up mid-size teddy bears, but different sizes would be okay. I know how to work steel, so I'd want to know what sizes of things I'd need to make. I'd also want it to be relatively strong, so that it wouldn't drop the bears, unlike the cranes found in some arcades, where you can never win.

A. Check out the website attached. These instructions should be a good start.

Is it okay to use Dixie cups in a mouse cage?
Q. I like building toys for my pet mice, and I recently had the idea of using dixie cups (the bathroom kind with no wax) Are dixie cups okay to give to my mice? Thanks.

A.

How can I build a toy car that can move without electricity?
Q. Is there any idea about how to build a toy car out of a pop can and a paperclip and a rubber band?? or anyother ideas?

A. Here are the instructions:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5705282_make-car-move-rubber-band.html



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment