Sunday, January 13, 2013

Is it okay to use Dixie cups in a mouse cage?

Q. I like building toys for my pet mice, and I recently had the idea of using dixie cups (the bathroom kind with no wax) Are dixie cups okay to give to my mice? Thanks.

A.

How can I build a toy car that can move without electricity?
Q. Is there any idea about how to build a toy car out of a pop can and a paperclip and a rubber band?? or anyother ideas?

A. Here are the instructions:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5705282_make-car-move-rubber-band.html

How do I build a toy Car?
Q. Well for school we need to build a toy car.
It can be a
-Balloon powered car
-Solar Car
-Mousetrap car
-Battery powered car

What would be best to do and how can i build it...
The car cant be any bigger than 20cm in length and 10cm width. Thank-you if you can help!!!

A. Well - as you are embarking on a project like this you should be old enough to realise that projects like this are set to make you 'think' and to make you conversant with the fact that there is nearly always more than one way of doing a thing.

If we give you the answer it will defeat much of the object of your project!

What should I get my 15 month old for Christmas?
Q. My kids have so many toys already, so I am really torn on what to get my 15 month old for Christmas. I have some mega blocks so far, but that is it. I want some ideas for inexpensive educational or skill building toys that will "grow with him" so that he will get a lot of use out of them. Preferably without a lot of little pieces. We want to keep mess to a minimum. Thanks!!

A. Get your 15 month old something colorful that has lots of things to do on it. Like a Playskool Busy Basics Ball-Tivity Center, or if your child is a boy, get him a Playskool Tonka Cushy Crusin' Fire Truck.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment